Medicnow works with a variety of public and private sector healthcare clients and roles for Dispatchers have been requested by one of our respectable private clients in the south of England.
- South Godstone
Our client is a large private ambulance provider and they have numerous shifts: day and night shifts, full and part time hours available seven days a week, varied shifts and working patterns available
The role is based in a Contact Centre which is a single point of access for a number of contracts that relate to the provision of non-emergency patient transport. The Contact Centre receive telephone calls from a range of people, including patients, GP surgery staff, and other health care colleagues, and handles in excess of 250,000 calls per year. It is operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will be responsible for effectively answering and logging all calls and requests for Non-emergency Patient Transport, ensuring accuracy of information is received and recorded.
Essential requirements include;
- Excellent communication skills, especially the ability to speak clearly over the telephone
- Customer Service experience
- Telephone and general administration experience
- Experience in use of IT systems and ability to input data accurately
- Ability to work calmly especially when under pressure
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a role that is both challenging and rewarding, then we would love to hear from you.
It is essential you have:
- Able to meet stringent pre-employment checks including, satisfactory references, enhanced DBS checks
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay on a weekly basis.
- An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
- Free yearly training.
- Excellent referral scheme.
- Easily accessible online rotas to suit your availability.