Medicnow is an NHSi framework Agency who provide highly-qualified and flexible Ambulance Staff to the NHS, Ministry of Defence (MOD) UK and foreign deployments and the wider private sector including primary and secondary healthcare.
Band 6 Paramedics have been requested by an NHS Hospital in their Busy ED Department in the South West Region
If you are based in, or willing to travel to hospital this is the perfect opportunity to use your clinical skills with the Nursing and Doctor teams.
Scope of Practice:
- Be able to see minor illness and injuries.
- Have experiance working in a busy A&E department including assessing Patients, Supporting the A&E Dept maintaining the emergecies arriving.
- Experiance in venepuncture ,cannulations, dressings, observations, ECG’s, Administring of oral and IV medications e.g. antibiotics, analgesia, fluids.
- Follow Covid regulations set by hospital at all times.
- HCPC Registered
- Fulfil UK Right to Work & NHS Employment guidelines
- Enhanced DBS (or be willing to apply for one with us)
- Not have been previously dismissed from an NHS organisation
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay on a weekly basis
- Free DBS
- An experienced clinician on hand for support and advice.
- Free yearly training.
- Excellent referral scheme.
- Easily accessible online rotas to suit your availability.
- Live shifts emailed and SMS.