Band 6 Paramedics have been requested by an NHS Hospital in Buckinghamshire.
If you are based in, or willing to travel to Hospital this is the perfect opportunity to use your clinical skills alongside the Nurse and Doctor teams. There is hospital accommodation, for a small charge, should you be travelling for runs of shifts.
Shifts available are: Days (0700-1915; Twilight (1600-0000) & Nights (1900-0715).
- HCPC Registered
- Fulfil UK Right to Work & NHS Employment guidelines
- Enhanced DBS (or be willing to apply for one with us)
- Not have been previously dismissed from an NHS organisation
- Up to date with immunisations
- 2 years post registration
Scope of Practice:
- Be able to see minor illness and injuries.
- Be able to do functions like cannulations, dressings, doing observations, ECG’s, giving oral and IV medications like antibiotics, analgesia, fluids.
- Follow Covid regulations set by our client at all times.
- Be confident in own ability
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay on a weekly basis.
- An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
- Free yearly training.
- Excellent referral scheme.
- Easily accessible online rotas to suit your availability.
Variety in working environments