Exciting new opportunity now available! Medic Now are recruiting Advanced Nurse Practitioners that are available for work within the hospital emergency department in Dorchester on behalf on the NHS Trust.
Scope of Practice
- Working in the Emergency Department of the hospital
- Main duties of these roles will include the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and discharging of patients presenting with undiagnosed conditions or injuries. Previous experience of working within in these areas is required.
- Unsocial hours for shifts averaging 6 hours – possibility of regular block shifts being available
- You must hold a full nursing or paramedic qualification, and be registered with the NMC or HCPC
- Hold a minor illness or minor injury qualification
- Must be comfortable working autonomously
- Must be able to see all ages and conditions of minor illness
- Have experience in emergency and urgent care setting
- Fulfill UK Right to Work & NHS Employment guidelines
- Enhanced DBS
- Up to date with immunisations
If you are interested in this role, or would like further details please contact
one of the team on 01494 578 999 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, apply online now by filling out the form