MedicNow is proud to have been supporting UK Paramedics with nationwide opportunities for almost a decade. We are looking for HCPC Paramedics/ UCP's/ ECP's wanting to work in a slightly different role to frontline in Whiteley, Our client is in need of a 111 healthcare advisor for evenings and weekends, to be the first point of contact for patients phoning 111.
- Utilise clinical decision making software (training provided) to establish an initial assessment of the patient
- Make appropriate referrals to the 999 ambulance service, GP's, in-house clinicians and hospitals.
- Ensure accurate records of consultations are kept.
- Have experience in using exemplar customer service
- Clear enhanced DBS
- Be sensitive and empathetic with patients from different situations and backgrounds.
- Be able to commit to a schedule of Monday- Friday 8am-4pm for 6 weeks in order to complete the training course. Hours for work will then be around 12.6 hours per week between 4pm-9pm.