MedicNow is proud to have been supporting UK Paramedics with nationwide opportunities for almost a decade. We are now looking for UCP's/ ECP's wanting to work in a slightly different role to frontline in Whiteley, Our client is in need of a 111 Clinical Advisor to undertake telephone clinical assessment (triage).
- Critically analyse complex clinical information to negotiate with patients the most appropriate course of action .
- Be able to diffuse potentially emotive situations such as distressed patients who are suffering with, or caring fro someone with terminal illness.
- HCPC Registered and at least 3 years qualified.
- Experience of working autonomously in clinical practice
- Degree qualification or working towards a degree in a relevant subject (i.e. minor injuries and illness modules)
- Available to attend 111 pathways training for 6 weeks 8am-4pm Monday to Friday. The work thereafter will be around 15 hours per week between 3pm-9pm on weekdays, and 8am-7pm on weekends.